Emfast's returns policy and procedure is designed to be as straightforward as possible.
All discrepancies must be notified directly to the Sales Team in writing within 3 days of receipt of goods. E-mails should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DELIVERY SHORTAGES/OVER DELIVERY.
We apologise if we have made an error with regards to your order. Please contact the Sales Team within 3 working days of receipt of the goods and we will do our best to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Where replacements are required we will endeavour to send these out to you on the same day as reported, subject to stock availability.
Concerns regarding faulty/damaged goods should be accompanied by samples of the items supplied to demonstrate the reason for rejection. Please address these concerns to the Sales Team by e-mail at email@example.com.
IF YOUR DISCREPANCY IS CARRIER RELATED.
No claims for damages in transit, shortage of delivery, or loss of goods will be entertained unless notice is given in writing to us within 3 days of receipt of goods. Where goods are accepted from the carrier concerned, it is the responsibility of the signee to sign for goods as short or damaged in transit where applicable. Credit with regards to shortages will not be raised for goods signed for as complete.
RETURN OF GOODS PROPERLY SUPPLIED.
The company DOES NOT operate on a sale or return basis and will not in normal circumstances accept any returns. In the event of the buyer wishing the company to consider a return, please note the following points:
1. ALL returns are at the discretion of the company. Please contact the Sales Team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for all return requests.
2. Only goods purchased within the last 3 months from the date of request will be considered.
3. All goods must be returned in their original packaging, in good condition: Unused, un-opened and un-damaged.
4. Goods returned will be inspected by the Quality Department. Only goods deemed suitable for re-sale will be passed for credit.
5. Returns to be at returnee's cost.
6. ALL returns will be subject to a minimum handling/re-stocking charge of 20%.
7. We regret that any unauthorised/unsolicited returns WILL be refused.
8. Credits are issued upon receipt of goods and approval by the Quality Department.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.
Each case is investigated accordingly and we will contact you as soon as we have the information required. We will try and ensure this is done on the same day. If you are not satisfied with the level of customer service you have received then please contact the Sales Team directly at email@example.com.